The Student Room Group

Girls: first time

I don't masturbate and when my boyfriend fingered me it really really hurt...:frown:
This got me worried about when we do have sex, how much will it hurt? Can I/we do anything before then to reduce the pain..? :s-smilie:
It will hurt a bit as you aren't used to having something like that inside of you. Make sure you're emotionally ready and that you're turned on and horny, as this makes the canal wider and wetter, reducing pain. Also take it slowly and ask him to be gentle so that you can get used to the feeling.
Reply 2
Original post by georgiaswift
It will hurt a bit as you aren't used to having something like that inside of you. Make sure you're emotionally ready and that you're turned on and horny, as this makes the canal wider and wetter, reducing pain. Also take it slowly and ask him to be gentle so that you can get used to the feeling.

Thank you for the advice:smile: I've asked him about it and he's very understanding, he said he'd wait until I'm ready
Original post by Anonymous
Thank you for the advice:smile: I've asked him about it and he's very understanding, he said he'd wait until I'm ready

You're very welcome :smile: that's excellent, having a boyfriend who's willing to wait shows that he cares about and respects you. It will make your first time a lot easier if he cares about you and is gentle and slow, believe me.
Good advice.

The other things that will help are taking things gradually - being able to take a finger inside before trying a penis, for example, lube, being in charge of what goes in you how far and how fast, and lube.

Quick Reply

Latest