The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Central Saint Martins - BA TEXTILE DESIGN

Hello, has anyone heard back from CSM? I'm from Portugal and I applied to BA Textile Design, I went to an interview 2 weeks ago.
Reply 1
Hey I had my interview on the 7th of march for BA Textiles Design (CSM). I still haven't heard back...anyone else?
(edited 8 years ago)
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by viotma
Hey I had my interview on the 7th of march for BA Textiles Design (CSM). I still haven't heard back...anyone else?

this waiting is killing me, have you heard anything yet?
Reply 3
Hey sorry to have responded so late but i thought i would come back and let you know that i did receive an offer on the 14th April. I was so shocked because i thought after having to wait so long the news wasn't going to be great...I know how you're feeling! Best of luck
Reply 4
I had an interview for BA Textile Design at CSM on the 7th March too and received a conditional offer on the 16th April. So it was a 5 week wait for positive news! Hopefully you'll receive an offer very soon
Reply 5
Well done for getting the place!!!! Have you firmed it? Im so excited...what where your conditions and have you sorted finance and accommodation?
Reply 6
You too!🎉 I'm so happy about it but slightly nervous, are you? The conditions for my offer is a pass in the art foundation course I'm doing right now. What about you? I keep pushing away finance because I want to be 100% sure on moving away from up north😂 but it's too much of a good opportunity to not firm it! I've registered for accommodation ready for the 11th May, Sketch House seems really lovely.

Did you have your portfolio review at 9.30? If you are a home student, we might've laid our portfolios out in the same room.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I'm still in shock really! Yeah same i just need a pass which i think is quite crazy because i thought they would ask for distinctions. Yeah ive sent finance stuff off and still looking into accommodation. Sketch house does look really nice...yes i remember laying our portfolios out and then waiting to see whether we got an interview. I had my interview around 2:30. I remember walking out feeling positive

Are you thinking about other choices you may want to pick instead? It is quite a risk but i good risk
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 8
Same here! I can't believe we need a pass to get in, I was expecting the conditions to be a distinction as well its so mad. They must've liked our work then which is a confidence booster. What are your five accommodation choices do you think you're going to pick? Most of them are quite far from the uni. Oh I must've just missed you then because mine was at 3:10! Yeah I felt dead good after it as well, nice tutors! I have offers from the Uni of Leeds, Loughborough and Manchester Met, but considering on Manchester because it's the closest to me with a inspiring culture to work in. But the reputation and facilities at CSM though, only problem is that it's pretty expensive. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
I got in, i got in !!!!!!! I can't believe it, i'm so excited
Reply 10
Wow well done!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Well done for getting in!!! Ikr it feels like a huge relief...ive looked at the ones under the ual which are closest because i dont want to have to travel long distance every day. I heard Manchester is supposed to be good! You've got to follow your heart i guess...london is expensive but for me is where i want to be and i love the course at csm

Good luck with your decisions...you'll be great wherever you end up
Reply 12
Sorry for the slow reply! I agree with you on that one. It's such an inspiring city to work in and full of opportunities. I'm going to firm it soon after I go to the halls open day, sooo excited! Did you both apply to halls today? There was so much traffic!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
See you in September! Thats cool...have you decided which one you want to live in? Yes i applied the traffic was crazy!
Reply 14
Woo see you then! I put sketch house, don gratton then will wyatt as my preferences, you? I can't wait to start a fresh and meet so many interesting and diverse people. It's going to be so good

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Just received an accommodation offer. I got sketch house! It is the standard room which was my second choice. Really made up about it! Hope you both have heard back too
Reply 16
Hey! I got Don Gratton 🙌 im pleased about because im very fond of brick lane...i'll see you soon. Also if anyone who got Don Gratton sees this there is a group on facebook

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending