The Student Room Group

preparing for Edexcel Gov & politics AS exam in june

hiya does anyone have any helpful/interesting revision tips for AS politics? I'm revising and i'm not sure what the best method is or how to go about revising and actually making the info and knowledge stick in my head theres alot of material to cover HELPPPPP please :smile:
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

For my revision i am learning the revision guide and then using my class notes to get examples from an extra details. I will also take some key points out of the text book and learn them.

In terms of actually making it stick in my head, I just have to keep on going over it.

How are you revising????:biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by Lewismioc
For my revision i am learning the revision guide and then using my class notes to get examples from an extra details. I will also take some key points out of the text book and learn them.

In terms of actually making it stick in my head, I just have to keep on going over it.

How are you revising????:biggrin:

Hmm sounds like a good plan acttually. For me, so far i've been practising 5 and 10 mark questions and then doing essay plans for the 25 and 40 mark questions
Original post by mayo.a-o
Hmm sounds like a good plan acttually. For me, so far i've been practising 5 and 10 mark questions and then doing essay plans for the 25 and 40 mark questions

I need to do more practice questions, I guess I am really worried about my timing for the 25markers and 40 markers. Do you have any idea on what topics the 40markers wlll be?
Reply 5
Ohhh have a look at this thread! It's all about GovPol!
Reply 7
This is good for revision but a tad bit long, I think that these ones are more helpful as the are short and quickly get to the point. Just need to find a way to upload it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending