The Student Room Group

Should I go back to her?

I've been single a while and seen a few girls recently. Then i met a girl, we were seeing each other for a few weeks, it was going fantastically well (constantly texting all day long, everyday...dates....) and then all of a sudden, she proclaimed she wanted space and she felt a bit overwhelmed. I left her to it for the best part of a week, and then we started texting again but all of a sudden after less than a day she stopped and started ignorning me. I waited a few days, tried again, and i got ignored again. So like 3 weeks on I still think about her, a fair bit more than most girls i have been seeing in the past. I removed her as a friend on facebook and deleted her number basically so i couldnt contact her as i knew id be tempted. Im not needy or desperate, i just really liked her and know for a fact she was very interested back but then....radio silence. Really frustrated she did this as there was something really good there potentially. Im moving from the place we both live in in a few months, about an hour and a half away. Should i try and make contact with her and tell her i still think about her, or just suck it up and wait for it to go away in my head. what should i say if i do contact her??
Original post by Anonymous
I've been single a while and seen a few girls recently. Then i met a girl, we were seeing each other for a few weeks, it was going fantastically well (constantly texting all day long, everyday...dates....) and then all of a sudden, she proclaimed she wanted space and she felt a bit overwhelmed. I left her to it for the best part of a week, and then we started texting again but all of a sudden after less than a day she stopped and started ignorning me. I waited a few days, tried again, and i got ignored again. So like 3 weeks on I still think about her, a fair bit more than most girls i have been seeing in the past. I removed her as a friend on facebook and deleted her number basically so i couldnt contact her as i knew id be tempted. Im not needy or desperate, i just really liked her and know for a fact she was very interested back but then....radio silence. Really frustrated she did this as there was something really good there potentially. Im moving from the place we both live in in a few months, about an hour and a half away. Should i try and make contact with her and tell her i still think about her, or just suck it up and wait for it to go away in my head. what should i say if i do contact her??

Maybe constantly texting all day long, everyday was suffocating her too much.

You've tried twice and been ignored - maybe it's best to leave it.
Contact her , it's better than regretting it later.
Ask for answers and tell her the truth about your feelings. Tell her how much she means to you and ask her why she is acting the way she is. Maybe there is something she is scared of.
Reply 3
Original post by i want to pass
Contact her , it's better than regretting it later.
Ask for answers and tell her the truth about your feelings. Tell her how much she means to you and ask her why she is acting the way she is. Maybe there is something she is scared of.

I would like to contact her, but Im not sure that kind of stance will work...seems a bit too forward in my opinion
Reply 4
Original post by SeanFM
Maybe constantly texting all day long, everyday was suffocating her too much.

You've tried twice and been ignored - maybe it's best to leave it.

Not even to try? I wont freak out and cry if she ignores me again...il just move on. It just seemed like it was really good for both of us and i feel i have to get some kind of closure. Anyway, i deleted her number and cant send a text. and when you send messages to a non-friend on facebook the dont go through to them i dont think. kind of buggered as it stands anyway haha!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending