The Student Room Group

My partner is too social, extrovert, and ...

Hi what is your take?
My wife is fond of too much social appreciation. She behaves in ways that at times I feel are very indecent. She loves to be the center of people's attention, especially men -- which blows me kinda out of control with anger. I barely express this uneasy feeling to her. She is beautiful and I do her too much. I give her the maximum attention and comforts of life and she seems happy with it coz she comes from not-very-well-off background. I so often think she should be grateful for this kind of better equipped life but she is hardly thankful at any point. But I do not know why is she doing such things?????A few days after our marriage, she came across a hooker-kind of boy and she started talking amorously even in my presence and almost said she liked him. I could not digest this and went mad for almost a week. When I told her about her remarks to this girl-seeking boy, she simply said she was unaware about the men's world and that they could be that much dirty to interpret her innocence in ugly ways. I was dumbfound and again messed up inside me.? Recently, we visited a hotel where she, sitting in front of me, openly threw a seductive smiles rather laughter at the man sitting the table behind us. She kept glancing at this other man with constant eye-contact, and then turning to me, she said "You see how that man is staring at me?" I was too angry but let the question past without much response. She later came down the stairs and when we were on the road, she noticed a gang of boys and all of a sudden she made a strange body gesture with extraordinary high-pitched voice while talking to me. Those boys were immediately attentive and I guess that is what she enjoyed.Later, at an other restaurant, she was sitting in a silent corner with me and unusually smiling in strange ways for half an hour. I being a kind of introvert, never pay much attention to my surroundings, but when I looked back to call the waiter for bill, the waiter was sitting at the table at my back and she was actually smiling at him, I discovered at this moment. Then as we were walking in the park, she was calm and okay, while talking to me during the walk. Suddenly she noticed a few guys at a distance and her body posture totally changed and she started speaking in a high attractive and livelier tone. I was visibly uneasy again.A couple of days, back during the course of shopping, we had a tiny quarrel over her dress, and she immediately went out of the shop. I looked around for her and finally found she had gone to a taxi stand with an angry look at her face. I do not know whether she enjoys people's eyes, attention or constant appreciation or what?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending