Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My wife is strangely extrovert and pretentious too much ..

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016

My wife is fond of too much social appreciation. She behaves in ways that at times I feel are very indecent.

Why did you marry her then?

(Original post by wewuz hebrews)
    why did you marry her then?

yh OP shoulda sussed the hoeness beforehand

Yeh thats why you don't marry hos fast

(Original post by Wishwell)
    My wife is fond of too much social appreciation. She behaves in ways that at times I feel are very indecent. She loves to be the center of people's attention, especially men -- which blows me kinda out of control with anger. I barely express this uneasy feeling to her. She is beautiful and I do her too much. I give her the maximum attention and comforts of life and she seems happy with it coz she comes from not-very-well-off background. I so often think she should be grateful for this kind of better equipped life but she is hardly thankful at any point. But I do not know why is she doing such things?????Recently, we visited a hotel where she, sitting in front of me, openly threw a seductive smiles rather laughter at the man sitting the table behind us. She kept glancing at this other man with constant eye-contact, and then turning to me, she said "You see how that man is staring at me?" I was too angry but let the question past without much response. She later came down the stairs and when we were on the road, she noticed a gang of boys and all of a sudden she made a strange body gesture with extraordinary high-pitched voice while talking to me. Those boys were immediately attentive and I guess that is what she enjoyed.Later, at an other restaurant, she was sitting in a silent corner with me and unusually smiling in strange ways for half an hour. I being a kind of introvert, never pay much attention to my surroundings, but when I looked back to call the waiter for bill, the waiter was sitting at the table at my back and she was actually smiling at him, I discovered at this moment. Then as we were walking in the park, she was calm and okay, while talking to me during the walk. Suddenly she noticed a few guys at a distance and her body posture totally changed and she started speaking in a high attractive and livelier tone. I was visibly uneasy again.A couple of days, back during the course of shopping, we had a tiny quarrel over her dress, and she immediately went out of the shop. I looked around for her and finally found she had gone to a taxi stand with an angry look at her face. I do not know whether she enjoys people's eyes, attention or constant appreciation or what?
    do her less

How could you not have???? Wow you're screwed. Notice any strange bruises on her legs?
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 4, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Do you like sleeping in a cold room?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.