The Student Room Group

Would you kiss on a first date?

Poll

Would you kiss on a first date?

So...would you? :kiss2:

Scroll to see replies

:no:
Reply 2
I don't really date strangers, and not really friends either, so i'm familiar enough to go in with the kiss on the first date.
I have :mmm:
Reply 4
Original post by Queen Cersei
So...would you? :kiss2:

If we really like each other and there's obvious chemistry then yeah. It's just a little kiss :giggle:
Reply 6
I would probably not make the first move on a first date but otherwise yeah, I wouldn't mind.
Reply 7
Nope
No.
Would have to gauge up whether or not the girl would slap me... :dontknow:
Probably, if it went well and it seemed like the natural thing to do.
If it is going well then, kiss and hold hands but nothing more on a first date

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by mobbsy91
Would have to gauge up whether or not the girl would slap me... :dontknow:

If she slaps you I hate to say it but you weren't going to get a second date anyway :biggrin:
Original post by Virgili
If she slaps you I hate to say it but you weren't going to get a second date anyway :biggrin:

Well... one can dream :biggrin:
I dont see why not.
Nope, id prefer to be exclusive with her before that. I want to make sure shes the right girl.
Reply 16
I've never been on a date but probably not.
I had a date the day before yesterday but didn't really feel anything for the guy. He kept his arm around me half of the time and it made me want to squirm, the way I would if my brother tried to do the same. I did stay courteous with him throughout the date but was relieved that he didn't go in for a kiss when he walked me back home.

On the other hand if this was a guy who I felt chemistry with on the first date then sure, I don't see the need of waiting for a certain number of dates before the first kiss.
Reply 18
Depends.
(play by ear)
If there was obvious chemistry, yes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending