The Student Room Group

Hello, my name is Luciann!

I'm studying... Level 3 Diploma in Veterinary Nursing🙃
Hi and welcome! I'm also new :smile:

How are you finding it? I was planning to go to Askham Bryan to do this course, however it is quite far away from me so I have to look at alternatives
Reply 2
Hi and welcome to you too!

What region is it you live in? Is there not many animal colleges/universities around that area?
I live in West Yorkshire. There is another Askham Bryan college that does animal management, and I am going to an information evening soon to enquire as I have been told that I can go to university to study veterinary nursing. However the closest one that does veterinary nursing at a diploma level is the York Askham Bryan. I know they have buses which will take me to the college, however I don't want to do long journeys in the morning and evenings
Reply 4
I hope the information evening helps you decide whether it's the place for you or not. I currently travel on buses for 2-3 hours to college and then 2-3 hours back home again (both during rush hour) and it does make the days much longer but if you're doing something you enjoy it's worth it. Are there any train links close by to you and the college which would make things easier?

Quick Reply

Latest