The Student Room Group

Guys do you like confident girls?

Guys do you find it attractive if a girl is confident or does it just put you off?
Confidence is attractive as it's the opposite of insecurity
any girl will do atm tbh
Confident when they need to be - not over-confident
confidence but not arrogance.
If she can look me in the eye while she sucks my dxck then i will marry her..... That's my definition of confident.
A quick questions do guys stare at their crush :smile:
Reply 7
Shy girls are actually quite annoying in relationships because you always have to second guess them, even when you're comfortable some of them still repress what they feel, the result is you both end up frustrated.
Reply 8
I like confidence in a girl but not to the point where she comes off dominant
its the sexiest thing....we hate shy girls
Original post by Latin Beauty
its the sexiest thing....we hate shy girls

Original post by Virgili
Shy girls are actually quite annoying in relationships because you always have to second guess them, even when you're comfortable some of them still repress what they feel, the result is you both end up frustrated.

I can testify to this. I'm a shy girl and although I'm told often that I'm pretty wherever I go but no one has ever been interested in actually having a relationship with me. I'm working on turning it all around though.
Reply 11
Original post by Anonymous
I can testify to this. I'm a shy girl and although I'm told often that I'm pretty wherever I go but no one has ever been interested in actually having a relationship with me. I'm working on turning it all around though.

They probably can't tell if you're interested and they're not confident enough to push it.
why would it put me off?
I kinda like shy girls, thing is you dunno if they will like you back or not.
Original post by RugbyFighter
If she can look me in the eye while she sucks my dxck then i will marry her..... That's my definition of confident.

My guess is you will be single for a while then :laugh:
i think it's a bit pointless when people ask "does x gender like x quality in y gender?" because in the end, the person you're with should love you for whatever qualities you have, so you shouldn't be aiming to change yourself to get a partner.
Original post by Anonymous
Guys do you find it attractive if a girl is confident or does it just put you off?

Yes!

Confident and out going is very attractive
Original post by Ribenas
My guess is you will be single for a while then :laugh:

Been in a relationship for nearly 2 years..... :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending