The Student Room Group

Anyone planning on continuing 4 A levels in Year 13?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by isabellacappio
I really like my subjects and also there is only one I can really drop but it's so interesting so I don't want to :frown: think I will probably have to though

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know exactly what you mean! The only subject I could drop (English lit) is one of my favourites. My school have agreed to let me do all 4 subjects on the condition that I get good grades I'm my upcoming mocks.
What subjects do you currently do? (If you don't mind me asking:redface:)
Original post by roarchika
Well, if you're starting in summer you'll either be giving your presentation in October, or in February. That means you have the entire summer if you go into school for meetings with your supervisor.
I started my EPQ in October, and presented at the end of March - so it took me 4/5 months, which is what you'll hopefully have. So it's definitely do-able!
I think having a good few months of retrospection is really important for top tier results, so I wouldn't really say starting in April and presenting in July is a good idea at all. Part of the EPQ process is building up research over time and letting it all form a bigger picture, y'know?

Thanks for the advice, it really helped :smile:
I hope you get your A*

Quick Reply

Latest