The Student Room Group

BIMM Manchester Accommodation

I am hoping to study at BIMM Manchester in September 2016 but the issue with accommodation is that we need to sort out private accommodation. I was thinking about house sharing with other students attending BIMM this year so if anybody is interested, it would be great to get chatting and consider the best options for accommodation
Reply 1
Hi Vingio! I'm studying at BIMM, Mancheter this September/October also. Likewise, I'm looking at private accommodation and trying to get to know people beforehand, even set up a FB group if possible. I'd love to find people to house share with, so get in touch.
Reply 2
Original post by stanb27
Hi Vingio! I'm studying at BIMM, Mancheter this September/October also. Likewise, I'm looking at private accommodation and trying to get to know people beforehand, even set up a FB group if possible. I'd love to find people to house share with, so get in touch.

Hi! I'm up for talking on facebook or whatever to get to know one another. I'll private message you
Hey, I might be going to BIMM machester in October too, currently doing level 3 in Brighton & a little undecided yet, heading up north soon for a week to fully scope it out, but it would be good to start talking to people also looking for houses
Reply 4
Hi guys, anyone here still looking for accommodation? I'm struggling to find places this late
Reply 5
Nah I've got my accommodation sorted I believe. Manchester Student Village is where I'm at but I'm sure you can find a house share with someone if you're not up for that
Reply 6
Nice, yeah there's some private student accommodations i've been looking into as well but I think the student village is all booked up!
Reply 7
Original post by jakeflory
Hi guys, anyone here still looking for accommodation? I'm struggling to find places this late

You still looking on accommodation? Can't find anywhere myself 😒
Reply 8
Anyone still looking on accommodation? Still need to find somewhere, anyone interested in flat shares still?
Reply 9
Original post by Mistyicy
Anyone still looking on accommodation? Still need to find somewhere, anyone interested in flat shares still?

I am pondering dropping out of university and if I do so I will need someone to take over my contract if this is something you would be interested in, I am at Manchester Student Village
Heya is anyone interested in an ensuite room located at Lambert House next to Piccadilly Station in Manchester? Please let me know ASAP I need someone to take over my contract starting October 1st 2016 :smile: Cheers!

Quick Reply

Latest