The Student Room Group

Ocr a2 global issues f763 - 9th june 2016

I wanted to start this thread as I've had a look around and haven't been able to find one already for this year at A2 level. Especially as OCR doesn't seem to be nearly as common. If one does already exist - please ignore this and leave a link below. :smile:

Which topics have you all studied? I've done Earth Hazards, Development and Climatic Hazards.

I'm slowly working my way through the case studies and lots of essay practice at the moment for the 2.5hr exam! I'm struggling a little with the earth hazards essays at the moment though.

How is everyone else with their revision, feeling prepared?
Reply 1
Original post by meloj
I wanted to start this thread as I've had a look around and haven't been able to find one already for this year at A2 level. Especially as OCR doesn't seem to be nearly as common. If one does already exist - please ignore this and leave a link below. :smile:

Which topics have you all studied? I've done Earth Hazards, Development and Climatic Hazards.

I'm slowly working my way through the case studies and lots of essay practice at the moment for the 2.5hr exam! I'm struggling a little with the earth hazards essays at the moment though.

How is everyone else with their revision, feeling prepared?

Hey, Im doing Earth Hazards, Ecosystems and Development!

Yeah me too, I'm a bit nervous as I feel the questions could go either way; have your teachers made any predictions?
Reply 2
Does anybody have a copy of last years paper?
Also predictions for essays?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending