The Student Room Group

AS revision tips???

I panic far too much for exams, and just to make things 10x worse I feel as though I have left revision a little bit too late. My exams start in May. Does anyone have any good revision tips to provide that I get all the content that I need in enough detail before May begins?

I am doing Biology, Psychology and Media! Please help where you can :-)
Original post by ashleigh_jean
I panic far too much for exams, and just to make things 10x worse I feel as though I have left revision a little bit too late. My exams start in May. Does anyone have any good revision tips to provide that I get all the content that I need in enough detail before May begins?

I am doing Biology, Psychology and Media! Please help where you can :-)

Lol there's no point stressing overthe fact that you left revision so late, just start revising rather than contemplating the fact you left it late. As is super easy! Get the cgp revision guides, make a ton of notes from the text book, watch youtube videos of topics you're covering in bed before you sleep, do a ton of past papers, read examiner reports, don't limit yourself to the textbook theirs so many better resources online such as chem guide, revise in your free periods and just start working now! You can do it!! :smile:
Original post by Shiv Loves Maths
Lol there's no point stressing overthe fact that you left revision so late, just start revising rather than contemplating the fact you left it late. As is super easy! Get the cgp revision guides, make a ton of notes from the text book, watch youtube videos of topics you're covering in bed before you sleep, do a ton of past papers, read examiner reports, don't limit yourself to the textbook theirs so many better resources online such as chem guide, revise in your free periods and just start working now! You can do it!! :smile:

Thankyou! I guess you're right about the no point in stressing now aha! Well you've definitely given me ideas that I never thought of...like watching YouTube videos. Thankyou so much!
Reply 3
Dont worry ur not late or early, this is when everyone actually starts their revision

Quick Reply

Latest