Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by the bear
of course cara...

here's one i made earlier.... i'll just drizzle some Olive Oil on it :flute:

oh no the Olive Oil has drizzled onto Queen-Bee :eek:

Omg that's beautiful :u:
Original post by Novascope
You're about to die, and you have the chance to say one last thing to absolutely anyone. Who would it be and what would you say? :blah:

Idk sometimes I think silence says more than words.Probably my younger brother. I'm mean im dying. He gets that xD

I think I'd just smile looking into his face and hed smile back into mine. Remembering the memories. We don't need to say anything. It's all been said before.

And then I'd fall asleep.
Reply 62
Original post by trustmeimlying1
Idk sometimes I think silence says more than words.Probably my younger brother. I'm mean im dying. He gets that xD

I think I'd just smile looking into his face and hed smile back into mine. Remembering the memories. We don't need to say anything. It's all been said before.

And then I'd fall asleep.

How cute. That should be made into a movie.
I left £1m in the-*dies*
Original post by hezzlington
"Run...you fools!"

PRSOM
Original post by queen-bee
Bear! You're a great cook but I wonder who all that food is for?! :curious:

Olive oil is good for the skin :innocent:

Original post by the bear
here let me remove it for you .... mmmmm that tastes wonderful

omg you two
To my mum and dad, with regards to how little we speak now :frown: - unless I go home when I do, partially because I myself at 18, wanted mum and dad to stop bothering me so much at uni..

I guess Zulu said it better here:

Original post by ZuluK
To my mum and a sad soppy message saying:

Spoiler

As a teenager, I thought my dad was horrible. He still gets his short bursts of anger (but then very very calm, straight after), but then I realised that actually.. he sorta gave his life away, so we could have one. Working shift for a single week, doing 72 hours has given me that sorta perspective. It is tiring as hell. He does that every single week, with only one day off

Because of how he is, he gets cranky and a bit more..on the angry side, whilst I just get plain tired and drive home to bed

When he isn't working, either due to illness, or holiday or whatever, he's normally a lot happier, and nicer to be around..
(edited 8 years ago)
"I...I lost the...game" and then proceed to give them the finger.

Quick Reply

Latest