The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Current First Year PolSoc student in Sherbourne AMA!

Hey!

I remember this time last year I was so stressed out about which uni to choose let alone anything to do with Warwick but I thought I'd give my hand out to any offer holders for this year. I'm studying Politics and Sociology and living in Sherbourne so that would be my primary area but if you need any other advice I can ask a flatmate/friend and get back to you :smile:

All the best with your exams and hopefully see you at Warwick in October.
I know I asked you already but I have two more things if that's alright :smile:

Are the kitchens good, and if you know how do they compare to those in rootes?

Is the distance to the SU ever problematic?
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Original post by 雷尼克
I know I asked you already but I have two more things if that's alright :smile:

Are the kitchens good, and if you know how do they compare to those in rootes?

Is the distance to the SU ever problematic?

Ask me anything honestly happy to help.

Kitchens are really nice and spacious it's 12/13 to a kitchen with 2 large fridges and freezers and 2 sinks and ovens. So we all have our own shelf and 2 cupboards and cutlery drawer. Rootes can vary but max I believe is 19??? (Don't quote me). The kitchens there are nice but not as modern as Sherbourne and also because it's a corridor it means you have to unlock to go in so it looses that intimate feel you get in a flat where it's like your main living room area.

So the walk is like 10 minutes to central campus and only is a problem when it's cold and you're coming back from a night out apart from that it's no difference from choosing Rootes and having all your lectures on library road (humanities, chemistry, social sciences, engineering). We also have a free shuttle bus every 20 mins around campus so if you really can't be bothered to walk
Reply 3
What's wifi like? Are people really extroverted and outgoing/ in your face/ loud? What are the people like on your course?
hi, im applying to study accounting and finance (i was gonna do economics but who has the time to be honest?)
my question might seem odd, but its the deciding factor in my choice between here and UEA. Be honest with me, as ive heard a lot of talk about this 'Warwick 10' ********, but for real, whats the pussy like? Give me averages, worst and best case scenario, and if you have facebook accounts or screenshots or instagrams so i can see first hand that would help. I like all girls, but my faves are dirty blondes and redheads, with fine juicy phat booties and nice titties (i go for perkiness not size). anyway hit me up age (as long as your of age hahaha lol not funny, just tryna break the ice).

hope i see you next year, if you help me out maybe i can give you a place to stay at and crash if you go to student union nights out?? you seem cool, i go to highgate, where did you go? soz im going on, anyway, any help is appreciated.

:smile:
Original post by themainhombre
hi, im applying to study accounting and finance (i was gonna do economics but who has the time to be honest?)
my question might seem odd, but its the deciding factor in my choice between here and UEA. Be honest with me, as ive heard a lot of talk about this 'Warwick 10' ********, but for real, whats the pussy like? Give me averages, worst and best case scenario, and if you have facebook accounts or screenshots or instagrams so i can see first hand that would help. I like all girls, but my faves are dirty blondes and redheads, with fine juicy phat booties and nice titties (i go for perkiness not size). anyway hit me up age (as long as your of age hahaha lol not funny, just tryna break the ice).

hope i see you next year, if you help me out maybe i can give you a place to stay at and crash if you go to student union nights out?? you seem cool, i go to highgate, where did you go? soz im going on, anyway, any help is appreciated.

You put a whole new spin on the word 'desperate'.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by themainhombre

Did you create a TSR account solely for this question? LOL

Quick Reply

Latest