The Student Room Group

AQA AS Level Unit 1 Religious Studies RSS01 Thu 19 May AM

Hey guys,

Anyone doing this particular exam? Which topics are you doing?

I am doing Utilitarianism and Situation Ethics personally, though feel free to discuss Abortion & Euthanasia and Religious teachings on human life here.#

Made a quote bank on Utiliarianism. Was told you need a range of evidence and examples, including quotations, plus who wrote it and when is also more important so make sure you include that in your answers!
(edited 8 years ago)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by help4exams
Hey guys,

I am doing Utilitarianism and Situation Ethics personally, though feel free to discuss Abortion & Euthanasia and Religious teachings on human life here.#

Made a quote bank on Utiliarianism. Was told you need a range of evidence and examples, including quotations, plus who wrote it and when is also more important so make sure you include that in your answers!

I'm doing this exam too, Utilitarianism and Situation Ethics too :smile: Resource looks cool, I'll have a look at it

What topic are you doing for your other RS exam?
Reply 3
Original post by althia
I'm doing this exam too, Utilitarianism and Situation Ethics too :smile: Resource looks cool, I'll have a look at it

What topic are you doing for your other RS exam?

I'm doing rss04 and in that I'm doing creation and design, you?
hey thanks for the quote bank ^.^
Reply 5
Original post by help4exams
Hey guys,

Made a quote bank on Utilitarianism. Was told you need a range of evidence and examples, including quotations, plus who wrote it and when is also more important so make sure you include that in your answers!

I'm doing the same! What do you think will come up in both Utilitarianism and Sit. Ethics? I was told by my teacher that there will be the 'Pick an ethical issue of your choice' question for either one.
Reply 6
I feel like creationism is going to come up and I don't know why.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending