The Student Room Group

A2 OCR Debates about the Holocaust 2016

Anyone doing this exam please gather here so when the 2 week window opens, we can share the question and our thoughts on it.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Reply 2
do you know what date your actually sitting the exam ? I'm doing it on the 27th and the 29th of April
Reply 3
Original post by Cmcg123
do you know what date your actually sitting the exam ? I'm doing it on the 27th and the 29th of April

I think we start end of april and finish start of may. Not sure exact date.
Reply 4
i was kinda hoping im not the first to do the exam so i could get a bit of heads up
Reply 5
Same here but luckily you turned up xD. Hopefully some more people come. Although as we will be doing exam at around same time we can discuss the question and share some ideas. Like if you do question a first and i do question b first. Something like that so then we both move onto the next question knowing exactly what to do
Original post by Cmcg123
i was kinda hoping im not the first to do the exam so i could get a bit of heads up

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending