The Student Room Group

Settled status issue date problems?

I'm applying for student finance and as I'm a Spanish national, who has lived in England since 1999, I've chosen the "settled status" option.

However when it asks me to add in the date that my settled status was issued, it says "You need to enter a date that comes on or after 5 April 2006". The problem is that my date was 2 years prior to this.

What do I put as the date?
Original post by vca
I'm applying for student finance and as I'm a Spanish national, who has lived in England since 1999, I've chosen the "settled status" option.

However when it asks me to add in the date that my settled status was issued, it says "You need to enter a date that comes on or after 5 April 2006". The problem is that my date was 2 years prior to this.

What do I put as the date?

Settled Status as referred to on the PN1 form is an immigration status for people from outside the EU. You shouldn't be answering this question if you answered yes to the "Are you an EU national?" and "If ‘Yes’ have you lived in the UK andIslands for five years before the first dayof the first academic year of your course?" questions.

See the paper version of the form: http://media.slc.co.uk/sfe/1617/ft/sfe_pn1_form_1617_d.pdf Selecting yes to these questions (a2) sends you straight on to question c3 (listing your residential history).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending