The Student Room Group

A little help regarding my offer from uni

Hey guys!
So i received an offer which is subject to obtaining 'Successful completion of your course' however i'm doing A-levels at the moment so i'm guessing i need to get a grade E or above in all my A-level subjects. I'm also doing an EPQ and was just wondering whether my 'course' was bound to my A2 subjects or i would need to pass my EPQ as well?
Many thanks and good luck for the coming months !
Original post by spike1928
Hey guys!
So i received an offer which is subject to obtaining 'Successful completion of your course' however i'm doing A-levels at the moment so i'm guessing i need to get a grade E or above in all my A-level subjects. I'm also doing an EPQ and was just wondering whether my 'course' was bound to my A2 subjects or i would need to pass my EPQ as well?

Unless they had been more specific I would presume all of them but contact the university to be sure.
Original post by spike1928
Hey guys!

This sounds like a possible mix up - those are the sort of conditions that would be given to someone taking a foundation year rather than A levels

Ring them up and ask them to clarify what they mean - and ask them to confirm in writing which courses they expect you to complete and what they consider to be "successful".

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending