Original post by Saeed9714
because we are.

in that case i guess its okay to be islamophobic to them :smile:
Original post by Iwouldliketoknow
in that case i guess its okay to be islamophobic to them :smile:

You really are an idiot :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
God bless the people of Shaam, in sha Allah you will overcome all your struggles :smile:

Thanks for your kind support. The people of Syria will get their freedom and no imperialist nor anti-imperialist, leftist nor rightist, will stop us from getting out human right to exist and be free.
Original post by Iwouldliketoknow
im asking arabs- why is it stupid posting it here

cuz how tf asking us about racism got to do with OUR arab talk...ur not arab hun and no one invited u...so keep ur stupid ass islamaphobic thoughts away from ma thread !!
Original post by queen-bee
Omg another fellow Syrian. Welcome habibti <3

Merhaba Habibti, Sholneck? We Syrians are secretly taking over the world, one message board at a time.

Min Wayn bil Soryia?

My family are from Homs and Aleppo, but I grew up here.
Original post by Mentally
!Ų§Ų³Ł„Ų§Ł…Ų¹Ł„ŁŠŁƒŁ…
My prayers go out every night for Allah to save our syrian brothers and sisters from the injustice and inhumane suffering and to reward them generously for their sufferring.
I just wanted to ask, how are we more conservative then the arabs in the middle east?

Conservative in the sense that we hold on to traditions and ideas from how the Arab World use to be. We tend to imagine our countries to be a certain way and then we go back and find nobody there does this anymore or follows this. They are more open to cultural change in the Arab World than we are here, we tend to cling to what we think of as tradition, whereas in Arab countries the traditions are changing rapidly. There are many areas where we can see this happening.
Where r u from?

(North) Yemen
Original post by AlifunArnab
(North) Yemen

:colone:
Original post by Thus-Spoke-Lara
Thanks for your kind support. The people of Syria will get their freedom and no imperialist nor anti-imperialist, leftist nor rightist, will stop us from getting out human right to exist and be free.

Ameen
:colone:

Why the face lol?
Why the face lol?

Taiz right?
Taiz right?

Nah, Sanaa
Taiz right?

Nah, Sanaa

Hahaha.

3 yemeni so far.
Original post by Oblivion99
Marhaba kul wahid, ana min morroco , walikun ana 3takallam 3kthar alfaransiat min alearabia , therefore can someone help teach me and help me perfect it. thanks :biggrin:

Correct me if im wrong but you said you were south asian but your grandfather was iraqi??

@childofthesun do you concur?
Correct me if im wrong but you said you were south asian but your grandfather was iraqi??

And when did I say this? Please stop tagging other individuals into this please, it irritates me :biggrin:

LOL I was wondering the same thing :lol:

It's just sad tbh
Original post by cosmic angel
What does that mean, you never said? Thought she was an arab not assyrian. I have an interest in the ancient semitic civilizations so stuff like that intrigues me. :tongue:

I read somewhere that she's Assyrian,I'm not exactly sure tho if it's just a rumour or not :dontknow:
And when did I say this? Please stop tagging other individuals into this please, it irritates me :biggrin:

Original post by childofthesun
LOL I was wondering the same thing :lol:

It's just sad tbh

Youre something new everyday

Marhaban, Ana min Iraq (kan aljidd al'akbar min hunak)

and then this

Original post by childofthesun

(Original post by Oblivion99)
Predominently Pakistani(pathan)/Indian descent, however I have strong Afghan and Iranian roots (also turk). Also, my dads grandad was Iraqi who dawned a strong Arabic ethic and culture onto my family. I can speak Urdu, Arabic (Iraqi dialect and self taught standard Arabic), can understand Punjabi and Hindi vocally, can understand and speak abit of Pashto and hints of Dari/Farsi and I taught myself French and Ive got strong grips on German and teeny spanish (Puedo hablar un poco de espanol)

Lol no one asked for your life story

and now Moroccan. Amazing.
Lool someone just got exposed šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Quick Reply

Latest