The Student Room Group

Ovid's metamorphoses

how's everyone revising? I'm doing OCR Classics and would like to get an A*, anyone got any essay tips to try and get high marks?
Hi so am I! :smile:
What are you doing?
I'm doing Pompeii, Athens and Ovid :wink:
I would recommend doing lots of past questions and make sure you answer the AO3 part of the essay question (hope that makes sense)
Good luck! Xx :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by PrincessGrace123
Hi so am I! :smile:
What are you doing?
I'm doing Pompeii, Athens and Ovid :wink:
I would recommend doing lots of past questions and make sure you answer the AO3 part of the essay question (hope that makes sense)
Good luck! Xx :smile:

I'm doing the same three as you! I've printed off and am working through all the a b c questions from all the topics and I have revision notes but I'm nervous about the essays! xx
It sounds like you're on the right track to get an A*! As long as you know the stuff and are confident there's nothing stopping you getting a good mark in the big essays! They might seem confusing but once you break it down they're actually pretty ok :smile: Doing a quick plan can often help :tongue:Just make sure you really get your point across :biggrin:
And save enough time for them! In mocks ,I've only left 20-25 mins for the 30 markers and that's not really enough! Xxx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending