Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Does he like me or?

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016

Okay so here’s the deal:

A few days ago there was this party/group hang at a friend’s house and the guy I like was there as well. Now, we kissed before, but we were both drunk and because of that and the fact that it only lasted for a few minutes I didn’t really think much of it.
    But this time it was different.
    First of all, we were both pretty sober the whole evening/night and we also didn’t leave each other’s side for the entire evening.
    For example, when we (the whole group) went outside for a walk it seemed as if he didn’t want to leave my side and on our way back he put his hand on my shoulder as well (he was on his bike, I was walking next to him).
    When we got home he sat next to me and our arms and legs touched most of the time while we were just sitting there and talking to each other and our friends.
    Around 5 am he went to sleep in the guest bedroom’s double bed.
    A few minutes later I felt myself get a little sleepy so I decided to go to bed as well and I asked my friend which bed was available for me.
    As it turned out it was easiest for me to sleep in the guest bedroom as well and since I didn’t really have a choice I went to the room where my crush was sleeping.
    He was still awake and when I lay down next to him he asked me if I wanted to come closer, so I did and then we kissed for the second time (it wasn’t a regular kiss, it was a french kiss and we touched each other as well).
    Right now it’s a few days later and I’m just really confused. We don’t send texts to each other (I’m too shy to text him first, but I think he might be too) and since we only have one class together and I only see him sometimes during lunch breaks I haven’t really had the chance to talk to him either.
    Do you guys think he likes me back or only wants to have fun and occasionally kiss?

I think he definitely likes you... Oh wait, I just realised I can't read people's minds...

No one knows but him.. So ask him

Posted from TSR Mobile

You need to speak to him otherwise you'll never know! Good luck
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 6, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Do you like sleeping in a cold room?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.