The Student Room Group

It's like I've been dating 2 different people

When we were first dating (first 4 weeks) on all of our dates she was drinking a lot before, and during the date. She was very affectionate, we'd kiss, hold hands, have sex etc.

Due to her current situation (second 4 weeks) we can't stay out that late, so for the latter part of dating her, she has been fairly sober, and almost all the affection has gone (not much hand holding, sex, or kissing).

She is extremely different when sober, and if when we met I knew what she was like when sober, I would have had serious reservations dating her.

When I exchange messages with her it also feels like I am talking to someone else and that it is not the person that I meet on dates.

I'm just having general doubts about the relationship too, and I can't really see anything long term developing with us. Is it best to end it?
If it carries on like this, just tell her to have fun alone.
Reply 2
Original post by Defraction
If it carries on like this, just tell her to have fun alone.

Too true.

To be honest I feel recently like I have matured and gone a bit hard line on things like this. If I was already having reservations about someone after 8 weeks I wouldn't continue to meet them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending