The Student Room Group

I fell like i'm taking to long!?

I fell like i'm taking to long to ask this girl out, I want to see if she likes me before I do. I have had strong feeling whilst talking to her in person that she likes me however I have had the opposite with her no responding to a message on not continuing conversations.

How can I be sure that she likes me as I don't want to embarrass her by asking her out as we have a good friendship?
Reply 1
Anyone?
Original post by Anonymous
I fell like i'm taking to long to ask this girl out, I want to see if she likes me before I do. I have had strong feeling whilst talking to her in person that she likes me however I have had the opposite with her no responding to a message on not continuing conversations.

How can I be sure that she likes me as I don't want to embarrass her by asking her out as we have a good friendship?

If you don't make the move you may never know! Wouldn't you rather ask her just to know if she does like you or not? If not then you can move on rather than dragging it out and pinning your hopes on something that may never happen. If you have a feeling she likes you then go for it! What's stopping you? I understand you don't want to ruin the friendship but quite often you know if something's meant to be :smile: Good luck and I hope it works out for you! :smile:
Attachment not found

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending