The Student Room Group

What Uni

Hi Guys! I am going to study International Relations and I received four offers from QMUL, University of Birmingham, University of Exeter and University of Lancaster. Unfortunately, University of Edinburgh said no. I cannot make my mind yet, I have never been to visit the universities except Exeter, and I wanted to hear your opinion. Thanks.
Original post by Violletta
Hi Guys! I am going to study International Relations and I received four offers from QMUL, University of Birmingham, University of Exeter and University of Lancaster. Unfortunately, University of Edinburgh said no. I cannot make my mind yet, I have never been to visit the universities except Exeter, and I wanted to hear your opinion. Thanks.

Hopefully someone will answer soon with some advice on the different courses.

In the meantime have a look (or try asking specific questions) in the forums for those universities:
Queen Mary University London
University of Birmingham
University of Exeter
Lancaster University

Some more information about what you like/dislike about each so far might help too (did you like Exeter's campus? Did you want to be in a big city like Edinburgh? Are you worried about sport facilities? Do you like going out? Where are you travelling from? Does that matter? etc etc)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending