The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Bournemouth university applicant days?

I have a Bournemouth applicant day tomorrow for English language and literature. Has anybody been to this previously? If so, what does the English workshop entail?
Original post by JessJayne123
I have a Bournemouth applicant day tomorrow for English language and literature. Has anybody been to this previously? If so, what does the English workshop entail?

Hi

I've moved this to the Bournemouth University forum.

It might not be in time to get an answer before your visit but hopefully some of the other applicants will come in and say hello

@Bournemouth Uni @Bournemouth University might be able to help too if they're online
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Hi JessJayne123,

Sorry we missed you! Did you have a good day? Let us know if you've got any more questions that need answering.

Katie
Reply 3
[QUOTE=Bournemouth University;63955863]Hi JessJayne123,

Sorry we missed you! Did you have a good day? Let us know if you've got any more questions that need answering.

Katie

It was really good thank you, I loved pretty much everything about it. What would be the best way to find out what the coursework/exam percentage is for the course? I forgot to ask today and it doesn't say on the website.
Reply 4
It was really good thank you, I loved pretty much everything about it. What would be the best way to find out what the coursework/exam percentage is for the course? I forgot to ask today and it doesn't say on the website.

Hi Jess!

My names Hannah and I'm currently a student at Bournemouth University. Unfortunately, I don't study English and I’m not quite sure the exam/coursework break up, but if you can’t find the information you need online, you can try our AskBU service. These guys are around to help with any BU enquiries, and can get in touch with the academic team if you have questions that aren’t online.

Hope this helps!
Hannah
Reply 5

unistats

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending