The Student Room Group
Take a look at the US Embassy in London website: http://www.usembassy.org.uk/cons_new/visa/index.html
London Prophet
I've been offered a job for 6 months in the US (Alexandria, Virginia) with Americans for Medical Progress doing advocacy work.

I'm due to start in february, and they've said they'd call it a fellowship if that helps at all.

What do I need to do with regards to visas/green cards and what not?

how did you get that job? I really want to do something like that (especially in alexandria virginia coz i've lived there before) i just thought it's hard to convince an american company to take you on with the visa situation being so difficult.
talkin2spiders
how did you get that job? I really want to do something like that (especially in alexandria virginia coz i've lived there before) i just thought it's hard to convince an american company to take you on with the visa situation being so difficult.

I've been a part of the student organisation, Pro-Test, which campaigns in favour of animal research (for medical progress). A US campaign group (non-student) wants me to go over and start a student group over there, to spread information about animal research.

Latest

Trending

Trending