The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Questions Regarding Scholarship Deposit

I applied for MA in Global Media and Cultural Industries, and have received an offer with a scholarship. I was wondering if I have to pay any deposit to secure this scholarship because a friend of mine also received an offer with a scholarship and she was asked to pay a deposit to secure her scholarship. However, I double checked my offer Email, there was no mention of any scholarship deposit fee. I'm really confused now, can someone help, please?

Thanks ~~
Hi CHIOLLIE

We look forward to welcoming you to campus, great news about the Scholarship :biggrin:

If you have received the offer with a scholarship and there is no mention of further action then you do not need to pay a deposit. Sometimes a deposit is payable - in particular for Loughborough University London scholarships. So you do not need to do anything with regard to payment.

I hope this helps, see you in October :smile:

Becky

Original post by CHIOLLIE
I applied for MA in Global Media and Cultural Industries, and have received an offer with a scholarship. I was wondering if I have to pay any deposit to secure this scholarship because a friend of mine also received an offer with a scholarship and she was asked to pay a deposit to secure her scholarship. However, I double checked my offer Email, there was no mention of any scholarship deposit fee. I'm really confused now, can someone help, please?

Thanks ~~
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 2
Original post by Loughborough University
Hi CHIOLLIE

We look forward to welcoming you to campus, great news about the Scholarship :biggrin:

If you have received the offer with a scholarship and there is no mention of further action then you do not need to pay a deposit. Sometimes a deposit is payable - in particular for Loughborough University London scholarships. So you do not need to do anything with regard to payment.

I hope this helps, see you in October :smile:

Becky

Thank you very much Becky!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending