Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Can't get over her

Announcements Posted on
Why bother with a post grad? Are they even worth it? Have your say! 26-10-2016

(Original post by lostandfound86)
    Hi Anonymous, it's frustrating that the girl left you hanging, But if you really love her, you need to make the most out of your life. We don't know, she's just only testing you how strong you will be in times that problems arise. If you'll show her how weak you are and you can't even help yourself, then, girls don't like these types of guys.

If I were you, show her that you can still live without her and that you're striving hard for her. Don't feel miserable because she left you. People come and go, but there are those, who'll stay with you.
    well lets hope she hasn't as I've sent like 16 texts in 3 days and they're all pretty long and desperate tbh..

Okay, so I've been in this situation twice! With the same girl! What helps for me is trying to be noticed, and by that I mean; work out(a lot), eat healthy yet tasty foods, drink lots of coffee(as a substitute to other more illicit substances), study extra hard and most of all, DO NOT CARRY ON TALKING TO HER! Don't constantly talk to her. If she wants to talk that's chill. Interact more generally in lessons. And stay hopeful.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    so basically, I can't get over this girl, I love her so much, but we stopped being friends a while ago, I offered to take her and her friend out and I was going to do it then one day she said to just go away and to leave her alone, I've tried explaining that I want to be friends with her again as I miss her, but I haven't gotten a reply yet, I feel very sad and depressed all the time as it is, and I often get drunk or take something to help with this. I literally cannot motivate myself to work anymore and I'm worried I'm going to fail my A2's this year as I'm not motivated, just sad all the time and I can't get over this girl I was friends with, about 2 months she's known how I feel about her and I cannot stop loving her. My subject teacher for the subject I wanted to do at uni has left, and now I have some idiot that can't mark papers/teach so I really don't know what to do.
    Nearly every person goes through a similar situation that you are currently feeling but I promise you its only temporary. Just think that you need to start concentrating and getting those good grades so you can become a successful person and make her want you but by she will be too late as you probably will no longer what her by then.

Stop stalking her on social media( i am presuming that you are) as this will make you feel even worse when you see that she is living life. I promise you that one day you will meet the right women and she will adore you and motivate you.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    well lets hope she hasn't as I've sent like 16 texts in 3 days and they're all pretty long and desperate tbh..
    WOW! She must've really impacted so much on you, mate and I can't blame you for that. How about trying the other way around? Say, you let her feel how's life with your absence? Maybe she's already used to that you're always chasing her.

oddly enough if I text something prickish she replies lol
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 12, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

What were/are your predicted grades?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.