The Student Room Group

Offers for Pleven Medical School in Bulgaria anyone?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Flockyer
I've just got an offer to study Medicine at Pleven medical school in Bulgaria, and I'd really like to get to know anyone else in the same boat. Has anyone else got an offer or applied?

Yeah I got an offer from Pleven for Feb 2017 entry, Just legalising some documents.
Reply 21
Original post by zarakhan100
Hi there!

I attended an SME open day a couple of days ago and i was really impressed.. but maybe I was just fooled! I am in two minds now after hearing this about SME. I am also interested in Pleven because of the Feb start date.. which free agency did you apply through?

Zara :smile:

I'm currently applying through tutelage ltd, i just received my conditional offer from pleven. i wouldnt recommend SME because of their ridiculously high prices. If you are looking to apply to pleven go through Tutelage its free, you only need to pay for notarisation and translation they will help you all the way along. also you could try Inter hecs they are equally as good.
Reply 22
I've just got an offer to study Medicine at Pleven medical school in Bulgaria, and I'd really like to get to know anyone else in the same boat. Has anyone else got an offer or applied?

I got an conditional offer just waiting on few documents and notorisation and then i should get my unconditional offer, for pleven.

does anyone know any current students?
Reply 23
It seems like Plovdiv and Pleven are those most associated with the English Medicine course, and after speaking to a representative from SME on the phone, Plovdiv was the one which stood out for me.

same. Except i applied through tutelage who were a lot cheaper!!
Reply 24
Original post by amin418
I'm currently applying through tutelage ltd, i just received my conditional offer from pleven. i wouldnt recommend SME because of their ridiculously high prices. If you are looking to apply to pleven go through Tutelage its free, you only need to pay for notarisation and translation they will help you all the way along. also you could try Inter hecs they are equally as good.

I went through Tutelage for last intake for Pleven and all I can say is you made the right choice!
Reply 25
Original post by mercuryman
Hey apologies for the intrusion guys, I just wanted to ask:

Would studying med/dent in elsewhere in Europe have any effect on my prospects as a Junior Dr/dentist back in the UK?

No it would't
I've got an offer too for 2017 feb!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27

What were your grades in biology and chemistry ?
Hey everyone, so just wanted to know who is actually going to Pleven in 2017? Also there's an exhibition on 9/10/16 held by MD (Medical Doorway), and I believe representatives from MU Pleven will be there :smile:
hi, im going to pleven in feb 2017, and ide like to get to know other people that are going there too so it isnt as awkward. do you mind Fb'ing?
I have received my offer too, basically all set to go. Still need to sort out accommodation etc. Congrats to others who have also secured their places. I wanted to ask just a few things. 1) What are the semester dates? if anyone knows them. 2) Were any of you from the UK asked to sit an exam for Pleven? (it's not an entrance test but the bio and chem one) and 3) were you told of the new Ministry of Education changes in Bulgaria? 4) If there is a group that I can join and get to know you guys, I'd like to join please. Thanks.
Original post by iamjem_xo
I'm glad someone put that picture up about Sofia University! I've gotten my offer from Pleven and am glad I didn't have to spend ridiculous amounts to do so!

Hey did you have to sit an enterance exam for pleven? Could you please let me know as I am looking to apply for pleven.

Please don’t go to pleven

Quick Reply

Latest