The Student Room Group

Gift ideas

Not sure what to get my bf for our 5 months. Even if it's just something little to say i love him. But, his birthday is near so I don't want to spend too much. Under 50 if possible. He's stylish and is into the fitness as well as being musical. last time, I got him a coat and cufflinks but not sure what to get him now.
Reply 1
Normally, when I'm feeling a bit twatty, I would say something such as 'strip tease'. Today though, I ain't feeling too twatty, so I'm not going to say anything, other than what I have already said.
Reply 2
Get him a record player or something? Idk, I'm quite 'musical' and I would love it if someone bought me that hahha. In regards to his 'fitness' maybe get him some weights - if he is in to that?

Yeah as you can tell I am awful at choosing gifts! But yeah good luck, tbh if it was me I would go for something with sentimental value, so maybe photos of you two together or maybe a playlist of songs which you both enjoy? Or maybe you could write him a love letter or something? Just some ideas :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by Davalla
Normally, when I'm feeling a bit twatty, I would say something such as 'strip tease'. Today though, I ain't feeling too twatty, so I'm not going to say anything, other than what I have already said.

yeah, i've decided to get him some item of clothing so when he wears it, it'll remind me of him. And so girls can stay away from him :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending