The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

ScholarShips For Mature Students at City (RULEBENDING)

ok so i need a some good advice and it would be great if i could get other peoples opinions on this, my current situation is that i am 23 years old and ive been to university twice flopped both times because im a ****. But the real issue is that im going to uni this year to study law at city university and basically student finance aren't going to fund me so ive been looking at the scholarships and busary section for city university and theres some requirements for the scholarships for example to get the award you needed to have not studied an undergraduate course before, but in my personal statement city uni don't know about that i flopped 2 unis in my past so im planning to be a bit cheeky and lie and pretend this will be the first time ive ever studied an undergraduate programme, WILL IT WORK? (it ant right but i have to do it because i need the money)
Original post by Abzdinho
, WILL IT WORK? (it ant right but i have to do it because i need the money)

Who knows! It could solve your long-term accommodation problems by providing some very basic accommodation for free for a short time, of course, if it doesn't work and you are convicted of fraud.

You did say you intend to study law, didn't you? That study could be a bit closer than you would like.
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending