Which Teletubby are you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mscaffrey
Introducing The Tiddlytubbies:

Daa-Daa (green)
Umpie Pumpie (yellow)
Ba (navy blue)
Ping (pink)

I feel Umpie Pumpie will be one of those child stars that ages badly then get's hooked on meth and becomes a prostitute...

Daa-Daa (green)
Umpie Pumpie (yellow)
Ba (navy blue)
Ping (pink)

awwww.... is there a junior version of Noonoo ? :captain:

Daa-Daa (green)
Umpie Pumpie (yellow)
Ba (navy blue)
Ping (pink)

Hahahah, their names sound funny :lol:
Original post by Eternalflames
You alright?:lol:

Spoiler

I got laa laa which is annoying because I like Po as a kid :frown:.

Spoiler

Laa-Laa:lala:
Original post by Questioness
I got laa laa which is annoying because I like Po as a kid :frown:.

Spoiler

Deal! :biggrin:
I am Tinky Winky, though I must stress that I do not consider this name descriptive of my qualities.

Tinky Winky is the largest and oldest of the Teletubbies. He is purple and has a triangular antenna on his head. He is often seen carrying a red bag. Tinky Winky is sensible, caring and looks after others in Tubby land.

Original post by IFoundWonderland
They're mini Tellytubbies.

I'm sad I missed out on this development :frown:

I chose Pink Tiddlytubby :ahee:

No idea, but I picked the pink one.

I also picked the pink one. I had never heard of them. Do you reckon they've got a really old man in the sun?
Original post by the bear
awwww.... is there a junior version of Noonoo ? :captain:

According to my source there are two toy versions of Noo-Noo that the Tiddlytubbies ride.
The quiz says i am Po

But I say I am Dipsy. :colonhash:

I AM DIPSY!
Original post by thefatone
since when was a hat a toy?

I chose the hat :hoppy:
According to my source there are two toy versions of Noo-Noo that the Tiddlytubbies ride.

thank you so much for your painstaking research mscaffrey. i notice that It is unknown what the [four] others' names were as the others were sleeping.

i feel it is incumbent upon us as the cutting edge of British intellectual life to suggest names for these creatures:

i) Numpty-Bumpkin.... kinda rosy cheeked peasant look ?
Po. I'm short and red is my fave colour so no shock there :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tinky Winky is fruity AF.
Original post by TheALevelStudent
The quiz says i am Po

But I say I am Dipsy. :colonhash:

I AM DIPSY!

Results are final and cannot be contested.

Original post by ByronicHero
I am Tinky Winky, though I must stress that I do not consider this name descriptive of my qualities.

Tinky Winky is the largest and oldest of the Teletubbies. He is purple and has a triangular antenna on his head. He is often seen carrying a red bag. Tinky Winky is sensible, caring and looks after others in Tubby land.

I also picked the pink one. I had never heard of them. Do you reckon they've got a really old man in the sun?

The old man in the sun comment. :laugh:

Original post by homeland.lsw
I feel Umpie Pumpie will be one of those child stars that ages badly then get's hooked on meth and becomes a prostitute...

Woah, can we not let the Tiddlytubbies grow and develop before we start judging them by the standards that child stars in the past have set? #JusticeForUmpiePumpie
well ****

You are most like Tinky Winky!

*bangs antennae with thefatone*

Tinky Winky... smooth and slinky :ahee:
*bangs antennae with thefatone*

Tinky Winky... smooth and slinky :ahee:

pls nooooooooooo
pls nooooooooooo

wanna see what's in my red bag fatty ?

:giggle:
[h="1"]You are most like Laa-Laa![/h]Laa-Laa is third largest and oldest of the Teletubbies. She is yellow and has a curly antenna. She often plays with a large orange ball. Laa-Laa loves to dance and encourages the other Teletubbies to join in.

df?
wanna see what's in my red bag fatty ?

:giggle:

o.o pls.....

You are most like Dipsy!Dipsy is second largest and oldest of the Teletubbies. He is green and is called Dipsy because antenna looks like a dipstick. He is often seen with a hat on. Dispy sometimes enjoy playing by himself and makes his own adventures.

Whoooooot!

Quick Reply

Latest