The Student Room Group

Yo Bossman, can I have

Scroll to see replies

Aye b0ss can i hav da hamburger plz
Original post by Konahagakure
You man in Croydon think you're hard. Come to north see if u don't get shanked. Chat sh** get banged.

Lets not get too sexual here. No ones getting banged.
Original post by Lawbringer
Lets not get too sexual here. No ones getting banged.

Yeah but them man in north London be bare gay, you never know. They ain't hard roadman like man in Croydon repping dsn (don't say nothing)
6 wings and chip, a chicken fillet burger and a can of pepsi init.
yo bossman
my usual

Spoiler

Original post by Trapz99
Lol the only real hood in north is Tottenham mate, alright, maybe Islington as well but that's it. We got way more hoods in south- not just Croydon but Brixton (extra hard), mitcham, stretch am, Peckham (bare roadmans), camberwell, Southwark, Norwood and all dem places fam. No ones safe in these ends even if you ain't repping anyone. You chat sh** here you get shot. We have real steel and coppa (guns) in south unlike those paigons in north with their little shanks.

Nah northwest is kind of mad still. Come to Edmonton you'll get destroyed.
Original post by Trapz99
Yeah but them man in north London be bare gay, you never know. They ain't hard roadman like man in Croydon repping dsn (don't say nothing)

Relax u man in south are like animals ngl. GTA in real life
Original post by Konahagakure
Nah northwest is kind of mad still. Come to Edmonton you'll get destroyed.

Lol I went there a few weeks ago. Pretty bad hood but not as ghetto as brixton/Peckham/camberwell
Original post by Trapz99
Lol I went there a few weeks ago. Pretty bad hood but not as ghetto as brixton/Peckham/camberwell

It's a sh** area actually hate it. The whole place needs to be demolished and rebuilt
Original post by Inexorably
what language is this

I don't know. What language is this?
Reply 70
Yo bossman shot me a couple of hot wings and chips. Would ask for coke too but I know I'm gonna be getting pepsi.
Yo bossman
anything that won't make me fat :colondollar:
Hey guise, anyone:
What're the worst parts in East London?
Original post by Mentally
Yo bossman
4 wings and chips. (Best thing you can get for £1)
(Then reach for the sauce and use half a bottle of ketchup when the guy isnt looking)

Original post by dna123
what kind of poverty derived area do you live in when 4 wings and chips are one pound looooooooool

Original post by Trapz99
It's not really made up- a lot of it comes from Jamaican English and other languages' slang being mixed together to form a dialect called 'mulitcultural London english' (look it up). Of course, the majority of normal, non-road, Londoners think this is stupid and prefer to think of it as a butchering of the English language. But if you go to somewhere like West Croydon or most council estates (known as 'the ends':wink: in London that's how a lot of young people actually sound. Luckily, after the riots, a lot of gang members got arrested so their influence is a lot smaller now and confined to only certain parts of London which still have this roadman culture. Gangs are still a danger in a lot of hoods but a lot of places are now less gang-infested and thus less roadmanly

lmao danger in a hood.....in london?

gotta be playin man
Original post by Latin Beauty

gotta be playin man

They are a slight danger, not to the same extent as they are in LA or Chicago but much more dangerous than anywhere in Europe. I know a few people in my class who have been assaulted and mugged by gang members, so they are a danger. My school isn't even in one of these really dangerous areas.
KFC drive-through is as close to a chicken shop as is gets for me, and I usually order something different every time.
Original post by Trapz99
They are a slight danger, not to the same extent as they are in LA or Chicago but much more dangerous than anywhere in Europe. I know a few people in my class who have been assaulted and mugged by gang members, so they are a danger. My school isn't even in one of these really dangerous areas.

not europe

not even the uk

glasgow...lisbon...germany...have hoods that make london hoods look like a resort

those people fear easy...thats why...im from the dr...i walk thru any hood in london alone...dudes just stare anxiously....wont even say anything....but i lived in nyc....certain hoods u will get shot and robbed for just being there....also staring at people there will get u confronted with the quickness..
Original post by Latin Beauty

gotta be playin man

Typical ****ing yank, thinks that we all walk around saying "Good Day, Sir" to each other and exchanging pleasantries and remarking on the weather in an upper class accent. There are poverty stricken, crime ridden areas in Britain and in London just as much as their is anywhere else.
Original post by WoodyMKC
Typical ****ing yank, thinks that we all walk around saying "Good Day, Sir" to each other and exchanging pleasantries and remarking on the weather in an upper class accent. There are poverty stricken, crime ridden areas in Britain and in London just as much as their is anywhere else.

im dominican

im in london and i checked out ur hoods....just a bunch of anxious lookin dudes scared to say anything to me....rather have a staring contest than check me

come thru east ny with that starin and u will get checked in secs most likely hit

Quick Reply

Latest