Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Muslims: Would you marry a someone who's not a virgin?

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016

(Original post by Another)
    Are you telling me you did that purely on intuition, without reading/watching around the subject? 6 orgasms first time no practice is pretty impressive
    why thank you

the first time I tried to read from a women's online article what to do and made absolutely no sense to me, idk why the heck they were saying it would take 20 minutes and all kinds of god knows what. I simply ignored it, there wasn't any techniques on there anyway.

Yes purely on intuition. The very first time, 3 times (I was satisfied with this so I didn't need more). Following time, 6 just to see how many I could do before not wanting to do anymore and it was super fun. I pick up/learn very quickly from each time I think.

How could I even read or watch around the subject? What would I be looking for?

(Original post by SexiestNameEver)
    orgasm for a girl comes from the clitoris and I'm pretty much sure the foreskin and has nothing to do with it unless it can stretch to the clit during penetration lol well done for trying though

thank you, for god sake I don't understand these ppl they make so many damn excuses and have high standards like damn might as well lose it since if they keep going like this they'll end up with no one
    Start the Fire btw your foreskin comment, I'm assuming that is because those women don't get as wet as is ideal and the foreskin makes it slippery/reduces friction for them. Lowkey feel sorry for them that they don't get wet enough.

Sexiestnameever, females can experience orgasm from more than one spot. The clitoris and also G spot which is inside the vagina, I'd like to think from build up of pleasure in any sexually sensitive area could cause it. I wonder if you could reach orgasm just by ****ing the very entrance of the vagina - I mean surely the pleasure would build up to climax after a while?
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 8, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Do you like sleeping in a cold room?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.