Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Feel like am being a betrayer­čśÁ

Announcements Posted on
Why bother with a post grad course - waste of time? 17-10-2016

So last summer, I went to Boston. I met up with one of my closest friends. So she was single but was in a previous relationship where she felt like her boyfriend was too good for her. So they broke up. So when I went back to Boston, she was like.oh I still like him. Have in mind, I talk to her boyfriend as well. And I told him that she actually still likes him. He liked her a lot as well. So I suggested that he probably asks her out again. So eventually he did and they got back together.

So in December, they broke up again. And she was like she didn't even love him. It was just a crush. I was like­čś▒ ohh okay. She was like he was a boring lad as well. And she has zero interest in him.

So this guy texts me and tells me that he is coming to London for a week or so. And he wants to meet up with me. This will be during summer. But I feel like it's wrong, because this is my friend's ex. Though she dumped him. And I feel like one thing would lead on to another.

Should I meet up with him?

awkward when I live in Boston!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will meet up with him instead for you

Do you have feelings for him? I went through a similair situation.

Theres 2 choices you can meet with him but i would let your friend know and see if shes alright with it. Most bestfriends have this girl code that they should never date eachothers ex. She may act fine but may feel deelply annoyed. If you dont, this could end in so much trouble and wouldnt look good.

Secondly- Be careful, he could use you as a rebound and not meet with him which seems less drama unless you really have feelings for him and want to see him badly.

Things can have different outcomes, maybe you and him were ' meant to be' or he's just a player. You never know but think carefully,and do whatever you feel is right!

Hmm maybe he just wants company when in London? I would let your friend know either way and see what she says.
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 7, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Would you want to know what your pet is thinking about you?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.