Hi, I've recently gotten two offers from Strathclyde and two from Glasgow, however, I am really undecided on which to go to. I've narrowed it down to two courses, one from each uni.
Glasgow have given a condition of a B in anything plus summer school for Aeronautical Engineering and Strathclyde have given an unconditional for Aero-Mechanical Engineering.
- I know that Strathclyde has a better reputation for engineering, however Glasgow has a better reputation overall and is part of the Russell Group.
- Both courses appeal to me, and interest me.
- Strathclyde has a work placement but Glasgow doesn't.
- Regarding exams, Glasgow's are mainly written and Strathclyde's are half written and half coursework.
- Glasgow do put a lot of money into their students.
- Glasgow's sports facilities are amazing, and Strathclyde's are ok.
There are just so many pros and cons for both!
-> So if you were in my position, what would you do? and why?
-> If you go to either, what do you like and dislike about these unis? because I am totally torn between them. What made you choose that uni?
-> Have either got direct links to employers relating to airlines (British Airways, Easyjet etc. as my career aim is becoming a pilot)
-> And am I missing anything important that can help my decision?
Thanks for helping!!!!! Really appreciated!!
Glasgow University or Strathclyde University for Aero.. Engineering?
|TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >>||17-10-2016|