The Student Room Group

Muslim doctor calls killing homosexuals "compassionate"

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Good bloke
Religion in general is worthy of criticism, but you don't come across many Christians, Buddhists, Jews or Sikhs justifying murder and cruelty from their scriptures, do you? It does happen, of course, but not all that often.

But yet no reporting of such individual cases because it doesn't happen all that often?
Reply 21
Religion in general is worthy of criticism, but you don't come across many Christians, Buddhists, Jews or Sikhs justifying murder and cruelty from their scriptures, do you? It does happen, of course, but not all that often.

Yet it's the religion that consistently has its followers orchestrate acts of terror that gets labelled "The religion of peace"

Irony at it's finest.
Original post by queen-bee
But yet no reporting of such individual cases because it doesn't happen all that often?

Eh? Individual cases of what? By whom? Where?
Original post by Attempt
Yet it's the religion that consistently has its followers orchestrate acts of terror that gets labelled "The religion of peace"

Irony at it's finest.

If it originated in Scotland we'd be able to call it Irny Brew.
As an ex-Muslim I love seeing the "People who criticism Islam are just ignorant, arrogant, they probably get all their information from Fox News aha!". "Islamophobia blah blah.

I remember saying this a lot when I couldn't really defend my religion of peace.

Wake up, Islam is a set of beliefs. Just like any set of beliefs its open to criticism, dont like it? Move on.

Fact is, homosexuality from an Islamic perspective is a sin punishable by death.
Muslim or not, that is sickening and unjustifiable.
Eh? Individual cases of what? By whom? Where?

By my own religion (Christianity) or other major world religions
Reply 26

Well, it is in Iran
Reply 27
Original post by Cobalt_
As an ex-Muslim I love seeing the "People who criticism Islam are just ignorant, arrogant, they probably get all their information from Fox News aha!". "Islamophobia blah blah.

I remember saying this a lot when I couldn't really defend my religion of peace.

Wake up, Islam is a set of beliefs. Just like any set of beliefs its open to criticism, dont like it? Move on.

Fact is, homosexuality from an Islamic perspective is a sin punishable by death.

This comment should be framed.:congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats:
Where do you get these new stories from everyday?

Is that the issue you have with this thread

Not the persecution of homosexuals (which is odd given your concern about racism) but the fact it has been reported
Original post by Attempt
This comment should be framed.:congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats:

:colondollar:
Original post by BaconandSauce
Is that the issue you have with this thread

Not the persecution of homosexuals (which is odd given your concern about racism) but the fact it has been reported

That's not what I've said. I've never supported homophobia or racism.

I just asked him a question
That's not what I've said. I've never supported homophobia or racism.

I just asked him a question

But it was your first question

nothing about the issue itself until you were prompted
Another stain on the medical profession and Islam. The profession is really losing its shine these days
Original post by BaconandSauce
But it was your first question

nothing about the issue itself until you were prompted

So now I can't even ask the OP questions about the sources from which he gets his info from? Calm the hell down
Reply 34
So now I can't even ask the OP questions about the sources from which he gets his info from? Calm the hell down

Wait are you an Arab Christian?

I didn't say that

Just saying on a thread about racism you asked about racism and raised concerns

On a thread about Islamic homophobia you asked where the person got the report from
Original post by Cobalt_

Honestly can't recommend this enough

Which is a shame because it will be ignored by most here
Original post by Attempt
Wait are you an Arab Christian?

Aye
Original post by JohnGreek
Excellent post.

Thing is, I imagine that it's easier to just play along with the victimhood narrative rather than trying to justify an idea whose roots ultimately lie in blind faith.

Yeh exactly, I did this for a very long time. I guess its a side effect of being indoctrinated for so long.
Reply 39
Original post by Cobalt_
Yeh exactly, I did this for a very long time. I guess its a side effect of being indoctrinated for so long.

Have you tried bringing any of your muslim companions out of their blind faith stage of ignorance and deception?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending