The Student Room Group

About to have a breakdown

Im such a lazy person. If i struggle with a topic in chemistry or biology i just give up. At this current stage i cant even complete half of a exam paper (biology and chemistry ). From 10 to 12 i did history and maths which was quite good but as soon as i didn't understand a topic in science i gave up. Im currently a e in science is there any hope to get a c and how many hours should i do? Do i have to do notes? Should i memorise the mark schemes?. I got a merit in btec science in years10 and i want to study btec diploma level 3 applied science is a merit in btec enough so i can just concentrate on my core subject's?
my gcse science is a lifesaver when you don't understand the concepts :smile:

Spoiler

Do as much as you can mate and just try your best :smile:

Tbh, Im pretty lazy too, Ive wasted most of the Easter hols tbh so you're better than me. And YOU CAN DEFO GET A C or better! I reckon between you and me, you can get a B. Yeah I said it!:wink:

Motivation is all thats needed:biggrin:

As for how many hours, I'd say 3 on school nights on weekends if free?

Thats seems right yeah?:s-smilie:

Mark schemes will get you far, theyre the secret weapon, the holy grail, the...you get me drift

Make notes on the hardest bits if you pressed for time/effot

But past papers and mark schemes will save your ass:tongue:

examiners are lazy and recycle questions most of the time

sidenote: make sure youre getting enough oxygen, water, fresh air, social time, breaks, chocolate and TV as well or you will die

In the meantime, believe you can get that C!!!

(I reckon you can get a B tbh)

I believe in you SO YOU SHOULD BELIEVE IN YOU TOO

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Frankly, I can't even revise science... the stuff I revise is a+b=c and the past papers have a^2+b^5*c/a+b=c. I'm on the same boat as you, i'm actually scared to start with Biology, haven't even started that yet. I'm aiming for AA(double) but currently on BB :frown:
Reply 4
I use cgp books i just dont get them so should i get a past paper and just memorize the answers from the mark scheme

Quick Reply

Latest