Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

guys only pubes

Announcements Posted on
Why bother with a post grad? Are they even worth it? Have your say! 26-10-2016

do guys shaves their pubes.If a guy doesn't shave their armpit hair does that mean they don't shave their pubes.Do most men shave their pubes

I know you said guys only and I'm not a guy😬 But you don't really need to bother about shaving, keep trimmed and under control if necessary but girls aren't bothered if guys have pubes it makes them more "manly" 😉

I shaved shaved my pubic hair for years. I don't remove all the hair completely but leave a narrow strip above my cock, similar to a Brazilian. My wife says this stimulates her clitoris during intercourse. I found that shaving my scrotum is the most difficult area, however, I have very sensitive nipples and by stimulating them I get a really hard erection. This in turn tightens the scrotal skin and makes it easier to shave clean of hair. Nipple clamps give the same effect but give a much harder erection. I use shaving oil in the shower along with a Gillette Fusion razor. A light dusting of talc give that reallyt smooth feel to my pubes.

My boyfriend keeps his trimmed because he likes to be more "clean" and I don't like unruly hairs (I shave for him) and no one wants a pube in their mouth!

(Original post by Anonymous)
    My boyfriend keeps his trimmed because he likes to be more "clean" and I don't like unruly hairs (I shave for him) and no one wants a pube in their mouth!
    What's pubes???

Posted from TSR Mobile

Some do, some dont it's personal preference isn't it. And no they aren't mutually exclusive.

Personally I know several guys who shave their pits. I have never asked about genital grooming though and I didn't try to look in the locker room however i've heard tell of people doing it. It's more common than pits anyway.

Personally I just trim it down otherwise i just end up with razor burn which is a MASSIVE pain in the arse itchy and unsightly.

a few facts for and against shaving though
    -It can make it appear larger
    -less unsightly than a massive bush
    -you wont find stray pubes around..
    -It serves as a cusion for the skin against friction etc.
    -it irritates the hair folicle and leaves tiny wounds
    -some say it helps protect against dirt/bacteria like nasal hair and indeed body hair [numerous doctors have attested that shaving prior to surgery increases the chance of infection]
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 30, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

I want...

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.