The Student Room Group

guys only pubes

do guys shaves their pubes.If a guy doesn't shave their armpit hair does that mean they don't shave their pubes.Do most men shave their pubes
I know you said guys only and I'm not a guy😬 But you don't really need to bother about shaving, keep trimmed and under control if necessary but girls aren't bothered if guys have pubes it makes them more "manly" 😉
Reply 2
I shaved shaved my pubic hair for years. I don't remove all the hair completely but leave a narrow strip above my cock, similar to a Brazilian. My wife says this stimulates her clitoris during intercourse. I found that shaving my scrotum is the most difficult area, however, I have very sensitive nipples and by stimulating them I get a really hard erection. This in turn tightens the scrotal skin and makes it easier to shave clean of hair. Nipple clamps give the same effect but give a much harder erection. I use shaving oil in the shower along with a Gillette Fusion razor. A light dusting of talc give that reallyt smooth feel to my pubes.
My boyfriend keeps his trimmed because he likes to be more "clean" and I don't like unruly hairs (I shave for him) and no one wants a pube in their mouth!
Original post by Anonymous
My boyfriend keeps his trimmed because he likes to be more "clean" and I don't like unruly hairs (I shave for him) and no one wants a pube in their mouth!

What's pubes???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Some do, some dont it's personal preference isn't it. And no they aren't mutually exclusive.

Personally I know several guys who shave their pits. I have never asked about genital grooming though and I didn't try to look in the locker room however i've heard tell of people doing it. It's more common than pits anyway.

Personally I just trim it down otherwise i just end up with razor burn which is a MASSIVE pain in the arse itchy and unsightly.

a few facts for and against shaving though
for;
-It can make it appear larger
-less unsightly than a massive bush
-you wont find stray pubes around..
Against
-It serves as a cusion for the skin against friction etc.
-it irritates the hair folicle and leaves tiny wounds
-some say it helps protect against dirt/bacteria like nasal hair and indeed body hair [numerous doctors have attested that shaving prior to surgery increases the chance of infection]

Quick Reply

Latest