The Student Room Group

If she envies you

Would you refuse to be in a relationship with a guy if there was someone about him that you envied for example, if he had nicer eyebrows than you, or something along those lines in facial features or material possessions which you wished you had?:tongue:
No, I'd be happy for him
Wouldn't bother me
Of course not, i m jealous of my boyfriends eyelashes :P
i'd be happy cos the kids will be good looking
Any hot girls, hmu
That would be incredibly petty.
I have a Porsche and graduated from Oxford. All my girlfriends have envied me :rolleyes:
Original post by GeordieGirll
I have a Porsche and graduated from Oxford. All my girlfriends have envied me :rolleyes:

@Awesome Genius?????
Original post by IFoundWonderland

Ngl, hes a better troll than OP :colonhash:
Original post by GeordieGirll
Ngl, hes a better troll than OP :colonhash:

How tf am I a troll?

This is not a troll thread.
If he was better looking than me, then no not really. I might fancy him but if all the girls are chasing after him then I don't think I can handle it. Girls know how to make a guy go weak. I've also realised how attractive guys can get too big headed, I don't like to feed their already inflated egos. Would prefer an ugly Prince Charming over a hot prick anyday.

If he was wealthier than me, then that's a bonus (also comes with a nice personality :h:)
I think it could come off as a little insecure and slightly mental if you dont date somebody because you envy a physical attribute of theirs.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending