The Student Room Group

Should I be worried about my GF going clubbing?

Should I?

We are very close, not just a casual relationship if you get me. Both trust each other, care for each other e.t.c.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Both trust each other,

Clearly not
If you really trusted her you wouldn't even be asking this question
Reply 3
Original post by jawsontheflooor
If you really trusted her you wouldn't even be asking this question

Its not a fact that I dont trust her, its the first time i've been in this situation so naturally I'm slightly anxious.
Reply 4
Trust her

Is she known to shag other lads drunk or sober?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Should I?

We are very close, not just a casual relationship if you get me. Both trust each other, care for each other e.t.c.

Do you give her lots of attention? I doubt your girlfriend will be going clubbing with the intention of cheating but it's well known how much attention girls get at nightclubs. Maybe she needed a cheap ego boost?
No, you shouldn't. If your relationship is based on trust, as it should be, you have nothing to worry about and it's out of your control, it's really up to her.
Do not trust her. Wear a disguise, follow her, get your mates to try it on, spike her drink and get them to try again. If she even acknowledges them at any point throughout the night, she is a slut and a whore.
Reply 8
Original post by SMEGGGY
Trust her

Is she known to shag other lads drunk or sober?

Posted from TSR Mobile

She doesnt do that drunk or sober xD I ****ing hope not anyways!

Do you give her lots of attention? I doubt your girlfriend will be going clubbing with the intention of cheating but it's well known how much attention girls get at nightclubs. Maybe she needed a cheap ego boost?

Yeah I do, plenty of it.
We all know only slags go to clubs, so your girl is a slag, especially if she goes while in a relationship, get rid quick
I think you should always have an element of doubt
No. If she really loves and cares for you then nothing will happen. And if it does...well she wouldn't be the best person for you anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by neal95
I think you should always have an element of doubt

I suppose, thanks for the understanding

Original post by Changing Skies
No. If she really loves and cares for you then nothing will happen. And if it does...well she wouldn't be the best person for you anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I suppose, Im confident she does but I guess im just scared about the worst. :frown:
Try and fit a tiny mic somewhere on her, like a little spy one. Sorted.
I suppose, thanks for the understanding

Yeah I suppose, Im confident she does but I guess im just scared about the worst. :frown:

I understand your concerns but don't worry. Have faith in her :h:
Original post by WoodyMKC
x

Reply 16
Should I?

I would be worried.
Original post by XxKingSniprxX

Original post by WoodyMKC

:wtf: loool.
Should I?

I'm here wondering why you didn't go with her 🤔

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending