Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have you ever had a crush on someone 'inappropriate'?

Announcements Posted on
Why bother with a post grad course - waste of time? 17-10-2016

(Original post by ZuluK)
    Okay ngl that was hilarious 😂😂😂😂

But if only I had those legs 😍😍
    but... but you do have legs don't you ?? :afraid:

I'm gay and I had a big crush on this one guy I was hanging out with. I messaged him to ask if he was straight and he was. He also knew somehow that I had a crush on him.

I didn't tell anyone about it so he really did guess it by himself. Strange because I never hit on him before or shown interest in person. I thought I was pretty cool with it??

Then there was this other guy on my course. We've been talking quite a lot and I couldn't ask him if he was interested in person, so I messaged him.

He was also straight but was kind enough to inform me that his gay friend was looking, to which he could introduce me. But I didn't quite like the other guy (tbf he was pretty cute) so I said nah. Now his gay friend has a bf and I don't. I'm ****ing picky with things. Now I don't bother anymore tbh. It's not like uni relationships last long anyway.

Literally most things on that list. My life is a constant stream of inappropriate attraction.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    He meets with other girls too and is a popular and confident guy. I think if he really liked me he would have made a move by now. I don't want to risk not seeing him again. I miss him already
    Oh right, fair enough.
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 9, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Would you want to know what your pet is thinking about you?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.