The Student Room Group

What are your summer plans? :)

What are you all doing? Anything exciting? :smile:
Anyone else?
I think I am going to get a job. Need to begin saving up for uni.
Ive not got much planned.
Im going to Silverstone in July to see the F1 race and then Snetterton afterwards to watch the British Touring Cars. Super Pumped for them!
Apart from that nothing planned. I have no friends to meet up with so there not too much i can do really.
Sorry for being boring.
Going to ask one of my lecturers if I can possible shadow his lab work or research.
Original post by AboutThatLife93
What are you all doing? Anything exciting? :smile:

Hopefully, just chill after GCSE's then on results day (hopefully I get what I want) I'll begin to look at A-Level material a few days early
:excited::excited:Im going to HK:excited::excited:

The food tho....:coma::coma::coma::coma::coma::coma::coma:

Spoiler

And plenty of street dance as per usual:biggrin::dance::danceboy::dancing2::eek3:

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 8
The only thing I have planned is to pass my driving test... hopefully :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by zXcodeXz
Hopefully, just chill after GCSE's then on results day (hopefully I get what I want) I'll begin to look at A-Level material a few days early

[QUOTE="zXcodeXz;64014473"]I'll begin to look at A-Level material a few days early[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="ForestShadow;64014881"]
I'll begin to look at A-Level material a few days early[/QUOTE]

Lol 😂😂 for AS and A2 just remember this is much much more important that GCSE's it decides your future

Quick Reply

Latest