The Student Room Group

Help asap

Got around a month left for my As (1st exam is the 16th of May).
I have literally just completed notes for geography history and economics but have not read them yet. I am getting a Us in geography past papers but of course I have barely any knowledge. I have not done any economics or history papers. For maths, I am getting 70% in c1 and around 60% in C2. Further, I have not looked at s1 because I have 20 days to revise just s1 as its my last exam (is this a good idea - I am also very bad at it)

So my main issue is; I REALLY WANT 4As. What do I do?? And can this be possible?
Sounds like 4 As is a tough call from here.

But anything is possible with hard work, motivation and total focus.

All you can do is your best. Don't think about getting As - just think about doing the very best you can in the time available.

- get yourself a plan so you know what revision you're going to do each day.

- make sure you've got the resources you need - notes, flashcards, revision books and so on.

- then learn stuff and test yourself regularly so you can see your knowledge developing. test yourself in difrferent ways, making sure you use past exam questions.

Get going and good luck. There's loads of stuff that will help on TSR like a planner, tools for making your own resources and thousands made by other students.

Let me know how you get on.
Reply 2
Original post by The Learn Ranger
Sounds like 4 As is a tough call from here.

But anything is possible with hard work, motivation and total focus.

All you can do is your best. Don't think about getting As - just think about doing the very best you can in the time available.

- get yourself a plan so you know what revision you're going to do each day.

- make sure you've got the resources you need - notes, flashcards, revision books and so on.

- then learn stuff and test yourself regularly so you can see your knowledge developing. test yourself in difrferent ways, making sure you use past examfws questions.

Get going and good luck. There's loads of stuff that will help on TSR like a planner, tools for making your own resources and thousands made by other students.

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks a lot

Quick Reply

Latest