The Student Room Group

Does this girl like me more than friends?

A girl at work is very flirty with me, ie touching, looking, smiling, laughing, she told me she really misses me a few times also. The problem is she is a very flirty girl and i dont know if she actually likes me or not..and today she offered to come with me to hospital and see my very ill father with me, is this a big sign of more than just friendship?
[video="youtube;xa-4IAR_9Yw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa-4IAR_9Yw[/video]

This will be the best thing you see all day 3 minutes of pure advice:biggrin:

But in short, girls are flirty and this one seems more than average flirty

She could be kissing you, touching you, slamming you into the bed...could be a one night stand and she just likes you physically, has a particular fetish etc etc

Ok a lil exaggerated but you get what I be sayin

And the father instance shows shes a real good friend

meaning yes

she could be serious...

or you could be REALLY FRIENZONED

Ask her if stuff gets serious about her feelings and stuff (yes we guys will have to do it at some point so talk about em now) , mouths are for talking:wink:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by mattyhewson12
A girl at work is very flirty with me, ie touching, looking, smiling, laughing, she told me she really misses me a few times also. The problem is she is a very flirty girl and i dont know if she actually likes me or not..and today she offered to come with me to hospital and see my very ill father with me, is this a big sign of more than just friendship?

Maybe she is just a sweet girl. The best is to ask her frankly.So you can have your answer.
Reply 3
Definitely just a flirty girl who just friendzoned you BIG time, though if you tell her that you like her very bluntly, she may change her mind

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending