The Student Room Group

Bluetooth in Suzuki Swift SZ4

Hi!

So I've just purchased a 62 plate Swift SZ4, picking it up tomorrow, and I know it has the Bluetooth system included. The audio I'd want to connect is on my iPod, as when obviously I get calls on my phone so will also connect that to it.

My question is if audio is playing through my iPod, will calls from my phone still come through the Bluetooth system?

Thanks!
Reply 1
If it's an anyway decent head unit then yes. My Pioneer head unit will pause/mute whatever source I'm using (bluetooth, radio, CD, USB, aux) whenever a call comes through on the bluetooth and then resumes it after the call. I assume a factory head unit will also be able to do this, otherwise what's the point of having the handsfree capability?
Original post by Nuffles
If it's an anyway decent head unit then yes. My Pioneer head unit will pause/mute whatever source I'm using (bluetooth, radio, CD, USB, aux) whenever a call comes through on the bluetooth and then resumes it after the call. I assume a factory head unit will also be able to do this, otherwise what's the point of having the handsfree capability?

This was my thinking too... I'm pretty sure I've been in my mates before and its done this, guess I'll find out tomorrow, cheers!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending