The Student Room Group

Marmite: do you love it or hate it?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ||TheUnknown||
I think if you ever had it with cake, you would be sick :redface:

Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Oh god no you don't do it on cakes.

You spread it as a sandwich filling and you eat with cheese most of the time. Marmite is sweeter than Vegemite (which coming from a Marmite lover is disgusting)

Ohhhh, so it's savoury...

Original post by Queen Cersei
I think it might be something that you won't like if you didn't grow up with it!

I see. I want to try it, but I hate wasting food. :I
I'll give it a go at some point...
I like it. Neither love nor hate.
Reply 22
neither
Vegan elixir.
Original post by ByronicHero
Even the smell of Twiglets makes me angry. If somebody next to me on the train started eating them I would eject them from the moving train and move to another carriage.

I'm literally cackling at my desk at the image of you going mad at someone on the train for eating twiglets!
I'm literally cackling at my desk at the image of you going mad at someone on the train for eating twiglets!

She really is
Original post by homeland.lsw
Ohhhh, so it's savoury...

I see. I want to try it, but I hate wasting food. :I
I'll give it a go at some point...

Most people have it in their houses so next time you are at a friend's try some of theirs... have a little bit at first on really buttery crumpets!

I am being entirely serious. I would make the evening news and be proud of the fact. All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing!
Reply 28
Vile stuff
Hate it. Marmite is up there with tea and cucumbers for the most vile tasting things ever imo.
i love my hate for it
Why is everyone discussing an advertisement slogan?
I don't love it but I neither hate it.
Reply 33
Love it. It's the only thing I put on toast tbh.
OMG so much marmite hatred on here :hand:

I love marmite. :love:

That b12 tho :sexface:
Reply 35
I don't love or hate it, I just think it's alright. Anyone else in this camp? lol
Reply 36
Original post by Spock's Socks
Hate it. Marmite is up there with tea and cucumbers for the most vile tasting things ever imo.

Yeah I imagine that would be a strange combination.
you never see dead ants do you ?.... now you know why :emo:
I think it's okay. I like it on crackers, dislike it on bread.
Reply 39

Quick Reply

Latest