The Student Room Group

Spot on ear hole, so so sore please help!!

really really sore and big
kinda gross but how can i get rid of it?
Reply 1
Pop it?
Reply 2
it wont pop!! its so sore! :frown:

Original post by luciie
Pop it?
Unfortunately those spots sometimes appear and hurt like hell, but in my experience there's not much you can do to speed up their disappearance. I'd recommend dabbing some tea tree oil on it (as long as it's not down your ear hole - that would be irritating for the skin down there). Tea tree will usually take a spot down and stop it feeling so irritated but it might still take some time to go completely.
Reply 4
Original post by mscaffrey
Unfortunately those spots sometimes appear and hurt like hell, but in my experience there's not much you can do to speed up their disappearance. I'd recommend dabbing some tea tree oil on it (as long as it's not down your ear hole - that would be irritating for the skin down there). Tea tree will usually take a spot down and stop it feeling so irritated but it might still take some time to go completely.

Thanks! i will give it a go :/ I cant even put an earbud in
Original post by Het98
Thanks! i will give it a go :/ I cant even put an earbud in

Yeah, they can be really annoying. Every so often I get one and I think it's the worst position to have a spot. They sometimes stay for a few days but when they decide to go they just deflate and stop hurting all of a sudden. It's a relief when they're gone.
Reply 6
Sudocrem / toothpaste are good too :yep:

(though obvs don't go into public with toothpaste in ur ear)
Original post by Het98
really really sore and big
kinda gross but how can i get rid of it?

put some breadcrumbs in your earhole then let them go crusty

Spoiler

Original post by Het98
it wont pop!! its so sore! :frown:

Power through.

I once had a spot in my ear and it was so big I could see it poking out from behind the... ear bit (I'm not good with ear parts). I squished it and it splattered all over the wall and the mirror. In two separate explosions. It was amazing.

The other time I had a spot in my ear, my girlfriend had a go at it with a cotton bud. Painful as ****, but so worth it. We went through about 15 cotton buds before it stopped pussing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending