The Student Room Group

is it too soon to take a trip together?

Basically there's a band i want to see and i want to take her. It's in a different city, about 2 hours from us and we would have to stay in a hotel. We've been seeing each other for about 6 or 7 weeks. I'm perfectly comfortable with it but do you think it is too soon and it might freak her out a bit?

Obviously I know there is not a single answer to this and it all depends on our relationship etc. but I'm asking if you personally would find it too soon after seeing a guy for 6 weeks?
Only live once

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Have you done the business already, or is this the event? If things are going well this is no problem.
Reply 3
Original post by Zarek
Have you done the business already, or is this the event? If things are going well this is no problem.

Yeah we've been quite traditional and been sleeping together since the third date. The past couple of weeks we have moved from meeting once a week to 2 or 3 times a week (depending on our schedules). So I guess it's going well I think?

You reckon this will be no problem?
It's never too soon to take a trip away. It's one of the most fun things I like to do with somebody :smile: What band?
Reply 5
Original post by hezzlington
It's never too soon to take a trip away. It's one of the most fun things I like to do with somebody :smile: What band?

Noel Gallagher!
Reply 6
I think it would be a great idea! You'll probably have a great time and make some fab memories!:smile:

If you're worried she'll take it the wrong way, then don't be too serious, and suggest it as an idea and ask her opinion/ if she would like to.
Reply 7
[QUOTE=Anonymous;64018275]Yeah we've been quite traditional and been sleeping together since the third date. The past couple of weeks we have moved from meeting once a week to 2 or 3 times a week (depending on our schedules). So I guess it's going well I think?

You reckon this will be no problem?For me it's fine, why not, what's the difference. Mind you, I did go for a weekend in Paris once after 8 weeks with a girl I really liked and it felt a bit intense. Follow your instincts.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending